Sunday, May 27, 2007

Link Of The Week

After chatting with some faithful readers at work, I found out that not everyone thought that the Will Ferrell "The Landlord" video was as funny as I thought it was.  I concede.  I still think the video ranks up as a close second to the video of the monkeys in a bar telling the penguin joke.  YouTube quickly took off "The Landlord" but you can still find the video at FunnyOrDie.com.  But I digress.  As I said, I still think the video is hilarious, and this week I set out on a mission to figure out how to download the video to my computer and iPod.  It didn't take long before I found a program that will do both.  The program is called Ares Tube and it's so easy to use, even I downloaded it and the videos play flawlessly on my iPod.  Just visit http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/itube.php and downlod the program and then you'll be on your way to making your own best of video compilation from You Tube or other video sites.  And one more note of importance about this site -- I ran the spyware and my antivirus scan on the download before I opened the file and it's safe to download.

No comments: