Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's In The Cards

When I signed on to AOL this morning to check my email, something on the Welcome page caught my eye - "Your daily tarot card reading."  I've never been one to read the daily horoscope, nor do I believe in tarot cards, but as I sat at my desk sipping my morning coffee I thought maybe it would be interesting to see what the cards have in store for me today.  Let's see what the cards have in store for me today:  The "Lovers" card was chosen. 

The Lovers suggest that you may be faced with an important choice today, and it is likely that one option will appear much easier than the other. Think carefully, though, before making your decision, as it is important that you act in an unselfish way. In matters of the heart, the Lovers bring hope, and they may also indicate positive relationships with friends and colleagues.

I'll report back tonight before I go to bed and let you know if I had to make an important choice today, and if the option in deed much easier than the other. 

No comments: