Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Second Chances

 On my way home from my Bible study today, I took another indirect route to get the Old Man his apple fritter.  As I was waiting at a stoplight to get back on the the Expressway, I noticed a Norton's Medical Transport van in the lane next to me.  This intersection was by a small airport called Bowman Field - where lots of small and private planes come and go.  As I saw the Norton's van, I couldn't help but think - maybe they came from Bowman Field after getting an organ that was flown in from one of the many private planes there, and that organ would give someone a second chance.  I couldn't help but pray that if that was the case, that the person receiving the organ would be healed and have a good life.  And that the family of the person that donated the organ would also have a good life knowing their family member helped someone else to live. 

No comments: