Sunday, April 14, 2024

Public Service Announcement

 One morning this past week while the Old Man and I were drinking coffee and watching TV, we started talking about all of the supplements that they advertise on TV.  The Old Man said "those supplement companies should also say that their miracle drugs would also cause weight loss - if you took everything they say you need, you'd be so full of water that you wouldn't want to eat another bite."  I had to agree with him.  This got me to thinking, and I started a list of all of the supplements they advertise on TV.  Once I had a pretty long list, I did some research about the daily dosage.  My findings were a bit surprising, to say the least  Here they are:

Balance Of Nature - 3 of the fruit pills and 3 of the vegetable pills, once a day = 6 pills

Relief Factor - 2 capsules and 2 pills, three times a day = 12 pills

Total Beets - 4 of the chews, once a day = 4

COQ10 - 1 pill, two times a day = 2 pills

Omega XL - 2 pills, once a day = 2 pills

Metamucil - 5 pills, once a day = 5 pills

Prevagen - 1 capsule, once a day = 1 pill

Total People Plus - 1 capsule, once a day = 1 pill



No comments: