Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I'm Back

I'm happy to report that I'm back after a two-day mini vacation in Cincinnati.  I met my Favorite Cousin and her Dear Husband there and we went to the Reds game last night and to the Cincinnati Zoo today.

The Reds beat the Tigers last night 9-5, and I got to witness in person Joey Votto getting a grand slam home run.  That's something that you don't see every day, folks.  I loved Great America Ball Park, and I will definitely be back again.  But hopefully on a game day when it's not 95 degrees with a thousand percent humidity.

And today's trip to the Cincinnati Zoo was great.  We went there specifically to see Fiona, the "baby" hippo.  And she didn't disappoint.  I got lots of pictures, most of them of her chewing on her mother's tail. 

It was a short trip, and it was action-packed, but it was very relaxing.  

No comments: