Saturday, January 13, 2018

Security Tip Saturday

It's been my pleasure to bring you 20 Weeks To Preparedness for the previous 19 weeks.  Today is the 20th and final list I will be posting.  I urge you to take the time and make a conscious effort and get all of the items I've listed in the past weeks to help you and your family make it through an emergency.  As I mentioned previously, there are thousands and thousands of people in the northeast that would have paid good money for an emergency kit for the family when last week's blizzard moved through. 

If you've been diligent for the previous 19 weeks, after you get the items on today's list you can rest a bit easier because you and your family will be prepared.

Week 20

Utility or camping knife
Work gloves
Safety goggles
Disposable dust masks

No comments: