Friday, December 1, 2017

Flashback Friday

When I was younger, I would be looking forward to staying up late tonight to watch TV, sleeping in tomorrow morning, and then watching Saturday morning cartoons.  Right now, not so much. 

I'm already planning my Saturday.  I have to stop by work tomorrow before noon and pick up a big stack of inventory adjustments I need to key in before Monday morning.  I brought my work laptop home today in preparation.  With some additional inventory adjustments I have to make from today, I anticipate I'll have about 4 hours worth of work to do tomorrow.  

In between doing my inventory work, I will need to find time to help the 'Rents get the Christmas tree from the attic in the garage into the house, and then get it put up and decorated.  That alone will take probably an easy 4 hours of work, at least. 

And when that is finished, I have to start painting on a 4 ft square barn art picture for an order.  

I'm tired already. 

No comments: