Sunday, October 29, 2017

Something You Don't See Every Day

On the way to church this morning, we took our usual route that takes us through the U of L campus.  We had just turned on to 2nd Street when something ahead of us caught my eye.  It was the famous and elusive U of L Albino Squirrel.  It was running across 2nd Street, and I slowed down so I wouldn't accidentally hit it.  

Until today, I'd only heard stories and saw pictures of the U of L Albino Squirrel, and it was very cool to see it in person.  

It happened too quick to have one of the 'Rents get in my purse and get out my phone to take a picture of it, but it looked just like the squirrel in this picture, except the one we saw was running across the street. 

We wondered if this was a good luck omen.  We sure hope so. 


No comments: