Sunday, October 8, 2017

Horse Racing Update

It's been a very rough two weeks for my horse racing ventures.  It all started going downhill the day the 'Rents and I went to Churchill Downs, and it's gone downhill since then. Early last week, I broke down and added money back to my betting account from money that I had withdrawn a month ago after a big win.  So it really wasn't money coming directly out of my checking account.  But I digress.  
I couldn't have picked a winner to save my soul.  You can't make much money betting $2 across the board (win, place and show) on a horse and it coming in third and giving you back $2.20.   Today, I was down to my last $5.60 in my account.  And then I hit a long shot that put me back in business for at least a week or two.  Thank you so much for winning, LeaveMeAtTheGate. 

As always, stay tuned. 

No comments: