Sunday, September 17, 2017

So Much For That

It's official. I went to the UofL game yesterday. I actually was excited about going. I won tickets from work, and the seats were awesome.  We got a great parking spot across from Gate 2, and we didn't mind paying $$ for it because it was close. But the game experience was a major let down. Not because UofL got their asses handed to them by Clemson, but because I guess I'm old and can't deal with the crowds. My seat was 15 rows up from the 30 yard line. Everyone - and I mean everyone - stood up the entire time I was there. They stood up when UofL had the ball; they stood up when Clemson had the ball;and they even stood up during the bazillion time-outs. And as they say on Shark Tank, for that reason, I'm out. I won't be putting my name on the sign up sheet for tickets again. I know this makes me sound like a mean old lady, but I'm sorry. I'll be content to watch future games from my TV.

No comments: