Sunday, May 7, 2017

I Don't Need Electronics

It's no secret that I buy all of the latest electronic and computer gadgets.  I bought a Brother Word Processor when they first came out, and a few years later bought a Tandy home computer when they first came out.  I've had my share of Palm Pilots, iPods, iPhones, laptops, tablets, Fitbits, and just about every other gadget you can think of.  So it's not a big surprise that I bought a jailbroken Firestick that would let me allegedly be able to watch any sports game in any genre, and also watch first-run movies.  

I spent a good three hours today trying to get the $%^&ing Firestick to work.  I was damned and determined that I was going to get the MLB channel, even though I didn't want to watch a game.  After much frustration, I was able to watch the Yankees and the Cubs.  Success.  

Our next thing to try on the Firestick is trying to get a Pay Per View UFC fight.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: