Monday, March 6, 2017

The Queen of the Class Action

As I've mentioned before, I consider myself the Queen of the Class Action Lawsuit.  I'm always getting checks in the mail when a class action suit has settled.  It's varied from a few dollars to as much as 35 bucks. But on Saturday, I hit the mother lode.  I got a check for $134.  

Diva Stacy asked me about this today, and wanted to know how I know about these suits.  I had to tell her that it was all because of Big Brother.  I get notified when there is a class action suit against a product that I purchased online or elsewhere; "they" know I bought the item and their lawyers go through the information in "the cloud" and notify me by snail mail or email.  Let's be real - how can we be naive to believe that our information is not available out on the world wide web or in the cloud. 

Anyhoo, I'm just happy I got $134.  I'm going to use it to buy some new luggage.  Not that I'm going anywhere exciting, but just in the remote chance I do, I will have cool new luggage to take my duds with me.

No comments: