Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I'm Cautiously Out Of Time Out

I feel better today than I have in over a week, faithful readers.  So I am going to take myself out of Time Out. 

I still feel tired, and still have some coughing, but I am 95% better than I was this time last week.  

I've talked to a lot of friends that have had the same thing, and they've said that it took them three or four weeks to fully get over it.  I'm not looking forward to that, I'll tell you right now.  As Sweet Brown said in her TV news interview, ain't nobody got time for that.  Spring is here, and we are in the planning stage of a Major Project here at The Compound, and it requires the 'Rents and me to be up to 100%.  Stay tuned for details as our planning progresses.

I'm just happy I feel like I am back among the living. 

No comments: