Saturday, January 14, 2017

Public Service Announcement

To: Alan who works for the Jefferson Count Public School system:

I saw you at Bearno's Pizza yesterday, and I watched you get your pizza from the buffet.  You did not follow the signs --- you used your old plate when you went up to the buffet not once but three times to put new pizza on it.  

You have no idea how much that grossed me out.  When I got back to work, I called the pizza place and told them so they could go and change out the pizzas that were on the buffet. Nobody would want to get pizza using the pie servers that you used that touched your plate, getting your germs all over them.  I'm far from being a germophobe, but everyone (yes, everyone) knows that whenever you go back to get something from any type of buffet, you get a new plate.

Nuff said. 

Puddin


No comments: