Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Great Start To The New Year

I've had a great start to the new year.  I had to pay $$$ to get the Old Truck fixed, once again.  It stalled about 20 times on me on Thursday morning on the way to work.  That is no exaggeration; it might have been more than 20 times.  I'm just thankful that nobody hit me while I was stalled, and I'm thankful that it would start right back up after it stalled.  And I'm thankful I made it to the shop in one piece.

I made the shop manager swear on everything that is holy to him that it would not stall again, and he took the oath.  After the master sensor and three oxygen sensors replaced, we were back in business. The trip home from the shop was uneventful, thank goodness.  So I am hopeful that everything is in order on the Old Truck. 

That's about all I'm going to say about the Old Truck right now.  I'm going to be optimistic. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: