Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First Chances

I am very bummed tonight.  On Sunday evening, I did my 3 trips around the perimeter of WalMart to get in my daily step quota.  On my walk, back in the automotive section, I saw a plastic container of a leak stop that would work in any of the fluid leaks on a car -- oil, transmission, power steering, or brake.  I made a mental note of it, given the fact that my old Blazer is leaking oil right now.  Fast forward to tonight.  

I needed to get my steps in, so I walked around Wal-Mart 3 times to meet my quota.  Then I walked back around to the automotive section.  I was there 30 minutes trying (key word) to find the bottle of leak stop that I saw two days ago.  Of course there was no need to summon help in the store, because we all know they wouldn't come.  

I ended up buying a quart of Lucas Oil Stop Leak and poured it in.  But I still want to find the bottle I saw on Sunday.

As always, stay tuned.

No comments: