Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back In Business

We took a summer break from Pap's Barn Art but as of today, I am proud to say we are back in business.  I spent the afternoon drawing out a pattern for what I think will be our prettiest quilt pattern picture so far -- a Christmas themed picture with poinsettias and holly berries.  It was challenging but after figuring it out I used my trusty old school protractor and have it all drawn out.  Tomorrow, Dad will cut out some more boards, and get them primed and then we'll start back to painting. 

We've still got a lot of pictures in our living room, but after next Saturday, I hope that's not the case.  I will selling [hopefully] our barn art pictures downtown at the Flea Off Market festival.  Diva Stacy will be there with me selling her homemade jams and preserves. 

 

No comments: