Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Yesterday and today, the elves here at The Compound (aka The Old Man and My Sweet Mother) were busy decorating the house for Christmas.  The tree is up and about 75% decorated, all of our angels and snowmen are placed throughout the house, the greenery is put up outside, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 

I dug out my Christmas sweaters and shirts this afternoon, and will start getting some use out of them, since there's only a four-week period to wear them during the year.  My Sweet Mother dug out her Christmas apparel, and all that is left is to find the Old Man's red sweater.  

Once we get some of my many nutcrackers out, I will be sure to take some pictures and post Christmas At The Compound. 

No comments: