Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bring On The Healing

My heart is heavy tonight with concern over a lot of friends who are in the hospital as we speak, and they are in need of some major healing. 

KM - I wish and pray for healing on your heart.  I pray for skill and wisdom from the surgeons that will work on your aorta tomorrow.

AK - I wish and pray for healing on your leg.  You are being prayed for by so many people right now, my friend.  We pray for skill of the orthopedic surgeons tomorrow as they work on your leg for the fourth time.  The recovery time isn't going to be as quick as you think, my friend.  But you've got a lot of people that have your back, and we will be with you every step through your recovery.

BJ - I wish and pray for relief from the pain from your three-month long bout of shingles.  I'm just thankful you had the vaccine, or else it would probably have been twice as rough. 

This makes me thankful that tonight, all I'm dealing with is some pain from ole Arthur.

No comments: