Saturday, December 19, 2015

I'm Wrappin' Puddin

Today was the annual Neighborhood Christmas Store at church.  This year, 136 kids were signed up.  Members brought in toys for the kids, and while the kids made some crafts, had a party with all kinds of treats, visited with Santa and got to pick out a present for their parents, the parents were in the other building picking out toys for their kids.  Once the parents picked out the toys, they came to the Wrapping Room, where me and 9 other wrappers were busy . . . yep, you guessed it - wrapping.  

I'm pretty sure that none of you faithful readers know this, but yours truly is one of the best wrappers in these here parts.  In fact, I've had friends bring their presents to me to wrap for them.  I can't help it if I have mad wrapping skillz.  This morning, I wrapped quite an assortment of off-shaped things -- a few basketballs, a football, construction worker dress-up set (including a construction worker's hat), a pretty big plastic tool-box containing all kinds of Crayons and such, and a teddy bear, just to name some of the odd-shaped items.  And I am proud to say I wrapped them well. 

No comments: