Saturday, November 14, 2020

Covid19 Update 11-14-20

 I went to Meijer this morning to get the few things I wanted, and I had called before I left the house to ask the meat department if they had jowl bacon, and they said yes.  Well, after I got there, I found out they didn't.  And they didn't have a few other items I wanted to I was pissed off and left and went to my Krogers, where I got everything I wanted, including the only pack of jowl bacon they had in the store.  

I talked to the manager about how it was crazy as it is on a snow night, and he said that people are panicking thinking we're going to have another state-wide shutdown so they're stocking up.  

I don't need to tell you that we are very well stocked up here at The Compound - even after last Saturday's pantry purge and this morning's freezer purge. 


No comments: