Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Shit Got Real Again For Me

Tuesday sure didn’t turn out like I planned. This morning, my sweet mother Minnie fell and broke her hip. Thank the Lord she only fell from the last basement step or things would have been a lot worse. PRP Fire Department Rescue were so good, and got her up the basement stairs without incident. All the nurses, doctors and aides here at Audubon are the best ever. They have been so kind and sweet to her. Her pain has been off the charts; I would gladly take the pain on me if I could.
She will have surgery Wednesday morning. The orthopedic surgeon said this is best case scenario for a hip break, and once again I thank the Lord for that. He said the surgery would involve three small incisions to place a rod and screws .
Please say a prayer for peace and comfort for her, and for the surgeon.

No comments: