Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Thanks So Much, PS

A friend from way back in my NPC days (early to late 80's) posted something on FB today.  It was our 9 year "Friendaversary" on FB.  But we've known each other way way longer than that.  But I digress.  She posted something about back in 1983, she brought her few months old son to The Compound on Halloween.  He was dressed in a Superman outfit, complete with cape.  She brought him there because I insisted that his very first Trick or Treat would be with us.  

I distinctly remember that night.  Me, the 'Rents and Gram were just acting like fools over that little baby visiting us.  

I guess this could be a Flashback Wednesday post.  I thanked PS so much for posting such kind words.  In fact, when I read it earlier this afternoon it actually made me get weepy.  But it was happy weepy.

Thanks for being a friend PS.  And thanks for making my day. 

No comments: