Thursday, July 26, 2018

Happy Life Day

Today is one of my favorite days of the year - it's my Life Day.  If you remember, today is the anniversary of the wreck I had on this day back in 1992 and was almost killed.  And on this day, I celebrate life. 

Today, I celebrated the people that helped me through that ordeal:  my friends MP and PHD that were in the emergency room for hours with my parents, and who visited me in the hospital every day I was there and also visited me at home and took me wherever I wanted to go, but most of all, just loved me and cared for me; my old friend CB and her husband Al, who also visited me in the hospital and also visited me at home, and CB even came and cut my hair while I was recuperating; and to KD, who also visited me at the hospital, and helped me with my rehab and kindly took me to my doctors appointments.  There are many others that I celebrate today who helped me through that time in my life.  I will never forget them .

No comments: