Sunday, June 12, 2016

Link Of The Week

There is so much on my mind right now that I want to write about, but my heart and mind is too heavy about the senseless tragedy in Orlando.  So I will post about those things tomorrow.  For now, I am trying to lighten things a bit. Moving on. 

It's no secret that I order something from Amazon just about every other week; sometimes weekly.  We are on a first-name basis with the UPS and FedEx delivery people.  But I digress.  I like Amazon because number one, they deliver free to me (with my Prime membership) and number two, because their prices are great.  This week I found a site that will help Amazon-aholics like me.  It's quick and easy to sign up (just give them an email address and a password) and you can import your Amazon watch list.  They will monitor the prices of products at Amazon, chart them over time, and provide price drop alerts via email and Twitter. How can you beat that?  Visit them at http://www.camelcamelcamel.com.  

No comments: