Sunday, August 23, 2015

I Need A Nap And A Monster

It was a great weekend until about an hour ago.  

I stopped by the office yesterday to pick up some inventory counts to key in this afternoon at home on my work laptop.  After we ate a late lunch and a short nap, I was rested and ready to get all of the work done.  Wrong.  I wasn't able to connect to the company network.  Everything was fine two weeks ago when I brought it home to do the same inventory work on a Saturday evening, but since then something had changed.  I tried everything I could think of and it still wouldn't connect.  So this means I'll have to go in early early tomorrow to get all of the inventory adjustments keyed in before my department gets there on OT at 7:00 to key in production and other things from where the factory worked mandatory OT on Saturday.  Believe me when I tell you I am already dreading having to get to work at 6:00.  I'm going to run to the store right now and get a can of Monster in preparation for feeling sleepy tomorrow.

No comments: