Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why Didn't I Think Of That

Every other Thursday, some coworkers and I walk to the neighborhood tavern next door for homemade lasagna. We look forward to this, and if they're not busy the 'Rents will even come and join us there for lunch. Yes, it's that good. And it is truly homemade - not the Stouffer's frozen variety. But I digress.

As my coworker J Dub and I were there today getting our lasagna, we noticed an interesting sign taped to their bulletin board. It was a picture of an old Plymouth Horizon and written above the picture was "Win me - $5 for two raffle tickets." Needless to say, we were very intrigued. On our way back to work, we walked by the car and checked it out. There was no rust, and it had all of its windows, and the ulpholstery was in good shape, too. Whether or not it actually runs remains to be seen. But like I said, we were intrigued, and after work today we plan on stopping by to buy some tickets. We hope one of us wins.

No comments: