Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines Greetings To My Faithful Readers

It's not my intentions of overlooking someone or making any of you feel slighted, but I've just got to give a public thank you to a few of my faithful readers today. 

I'd like to give a big shout out to my friends in the Accounting department here at ZCO.  Not only did they give me Moose Track ice cream this afternoon, they are some of my most faithful readers.  The departments here on the first floor don't celebrate holidays and other occasions like they do upstairs, and the Accounting department always has candy and other snacks sitting out in their department for us to grab when we are passing through.  Plus, they invite us up for snacks at their pitch-in dinners, too.  You all rock. 

Thanks for taking the time every day to read TWIT. 

No comments: