Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I Am Still Saying WTF?

 I had a surreal experience Monday morning on my way to work.  I am still saying WTF???

I had a coupon for a free breakfast meal at McD's, so I stopped on my way to work.  When I got to the window to pick up my order, I asked if I could have some ketchup and mustard.  The worker, who I could clearly see had a major attitude about working, put two packets of ketchup in my bag.  I politely asked "Could I have some mustard?"  She looked at me, rolled her eyes, jerked her head a little and said "That ain't gonna happen."  I kept looking at her as she went over to a co-worker.  She told her, and I quote, "Bitch said she wants some mustard."  I sat there in disbelief of what I was just called.  The co-worker showed her where the mustard was, and she reluctantly got two packets and put them in my bag.  I looked her straight in the eyes and said "thank you very much" and drove off, still in disbelief.

I didn't say anything to her because, #1, Jesus would not have been happy with what I would have said and done, and #2, I was still feeling a bit sick from my sinus infection.  

In the worker's defense, if you call it that, I will give her credit for actually working, while so many other fast-food restaurants don't have enough workers.  And she also had some kind of foot problem, because she was hobbling around wearing one of those big plastic boots.  

But two days later, I am still saying WTF?

No comments: