Monday, December 17, 2018

Another Update On The Old Man

It's just been one week since The Old Man's aortic artery aneurysm ruptured and he had his surgery. The home health care nurse came today and said he was doing awesome. She will be back on Friday, and if all goes well, she will sign off. Another major miracle. He goes on Thursday afternoon for a follow-up visit to his family doctor, and we aren't expecting any surprises.
He was in pretty good spirits today, and once again he wanted me to thank you all for the prayers, and asked for continued prayers. I assured him that his faithful prayer warriors would keep on raising him up. And he wanted me to let you know that he is praying for you all, too.  My Sweet Mother and I also want to thank you for your prayers. They truly helped.

As always, stay tuned. 

No comments: