Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Something You Don't See Every Day

I stopped at WalMart on the way home from work to get more pie crusts, whipped cream, and strawberry glaze so the Old Man could make us another strawberry pie.  But I digress.  As I was getting out the Blazer to walk in, my eyes were set on an older African American gentleman, probably in his mid-60's, who was getting out of the car parked next to me.  It took him a while to get out, and when he finally stepped out of the car, he had a very large Bible underneath his arm.  I stayed back and just watched him for a bit, and watched as he slowly walked into the store carrying his Bible.  

I did my quick shopping, and as I was walking back to the Blazer, I saw the old guy walking back to his SUV.  I immediately noticed he wasn't carrying his big Bible.  I wonder if he gave it to someone in the store or what.  

Things that make you go hmmm.. 

No comments: