Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Public Service Announcement

To the McD's that I frequent on my way to work:

You are on the verge of losing a very good customer, but you probably don't care, just like you didn't care about me and my order when I stopped this morning on the way to work.  

I ordered an Egg McMuffin and a large Orangeade slushie.  I paid at the first window, and you all already had my Egg McMuffin ready in just the few seconds it took me to drive from the first window to the pick-up window.  But then you told me to pull up and wait for my slushie.  I did.  And I waited 12 minutes and didn't get my slushie.  I pulled into a parking space and walked in.  The manager was at the counter and asked if she could help me.  I told her she sure could by getting my slushie that I had been waiting 12 minutes for.  She said that they were out of the orange syrup and would not be getting any more, as the slushie promotion was coming to an end.  She asked if I wanted another flavor instead.  I told her not really, but would take fruit punch because I was in a hurry.

Please ask your employees at the drive-thru window to let the customers know if they are out of something instead of making them wait and wait and wait.  

The next time I want an Egg McMuffin, I will most likely drive a few minutes out of my way to visit another McD's.  But then again, you probably don't care. 

Yours truly, 
Puddin

No comments: