Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lost and Not Found

It's been a while since we've been on a hunt for a major lost item here at The Compound, so we were well past due.  

Tonight we are searching for my blue Aluma Wallet.  It's the little wallet that is virtually indestructible, and has the lining to keep the hackers from stealing your credit card info.  This one doesn't contain credit cards; it is full of something much more valuable -- a dozen rewards cards from various stores and restaurants.  Now you know why it is so valuable. 


We are going to continue the search tonight until we either find it or get tired.

I'll keep you posted. 

UPDATE:
The missing blue Aluma Wallet was found about 5 minutes after I posted this last night.  I'm thinking my Faithful Readers gave me good karma. 

No comments: