Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fall Festival Update

Pap's Barn Art had a booth yesterday at a local Catholic church's annual craft and Christmas festival.  I'm happy to report that we sold one picture and one hand-painted purse.  At least the sales covered the cost of my booth.  

Not being one to get discouraged, I'm going to be back at it again next Saturday at my church's annual Christmas Gift Shop.  Who knows? Maybe I'll slip up and sell another picture!

While my festival sales have been very disappointing, my online sales through Facebook have proven to be fairly profitable. 

All in all, I'm not giving up.  We started this venture as a family project - something that we could all do together.  We're already planning on what we will do this winter. We'll be looking for new quilt patterns and will be ready for the spring festivals. 

No comments: