Sunday, October 23, 2016

Seriously - Cold, Cold, Go Away

On top of having this nasty cold, last night I caught a very wicked stomach bug. Today, I look like a character from any of the "Living Dead" movies - just about every blood vessel in my face and eyes have burst from throwing up so much last night.  Sorry, I know that's gross, but it happened.  

As quickly as the stomach issues came, they left, and I was able to eat a nice warm bowl of oatmeal this morning with no problems.  I haven't been coughing as much as yesterday, and I've gone through about half a box of Kleenax blowing my nose.  Once again, I know that's gross, but there's really only one way to get rid of head congestion.  

At least I'm able to watch my two favorite NFL teams play today while I lay on the couch.  Go Titans, and Go Pats, and Go Away Cold.

No comments: