Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Farewell, Jeffrey

TWIT and I are saying farewell to an old friend Jeffrey.  

Jeffery and I were in first through fifth grades together at Greenwood Elementary School, and became good pals.  We kept in tough through middle school, but when we both got to high school, we lost touch. 

Jeffery's parents owned one of the most awesome pizza parlor's, Angilo's.  At Christmastime, they would always bring us a life-sized gingerbread man that they baked in the pizza parlor's oven.  And throughout the year, they would bring pizza for the class.  

But more so than remembering the gingerbread and pizzas that his parents would bring to our class, I remember the talks that Jeffrey and I would have about business.  Yes, even in elementary school, he and I would talk about being "business people" when we grew up.  I'm not sure what he ended up doing when he got out of high school, because we lost touch.  But I hope that he still became a "business people" like I did. 

I will never forget you, Jeffrey.  Thank you for being a friend.

No comments: