Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mullet Watch

One would think that mullets would be hibernating right now, like the bears and groundhogs but that just isn't the case; mullets are out and about even in this week's very cold temperatures.  I bet they have to wait until their mullet is totally dry after they take a shower, because if they were to go out in the frigid cold, I'm sure the mullet would freeze and break off.

Our most recent mullet was spotted by faithful reader and new mullet watcher Abi.  She spotted this mullet working at a construction site.  She tried to take a picture of the mullet so we could see if a Maryland mullet was any different than a Kentucky mullet, but she wasn't able to discretely take a picture. 

And I'm happy to report that I spotted my first mullet of the new year.  I spotted it earlier this week at the grocery store.  It was wearing the prerequisite NASCAR jacket and cowboy boots, and the front looked as if it had been freshly trimmed.

Mullet count: 4

No comments: