Tuesday, September 15, 2020

New Product Review

 

When I eat any form of chicken nuggets, I always mix some hot sauce with my ranch dressing, and it's never failed me yet. 

Imagine my joy when I was at the grocery on Saturday and saw Frank's RedHot ranch dip mix.  Frank's is the only hot sauce that I use, so I immediately grabbed not one but two packets of the dip mix.  

As soon as I got home I mixed it into a carton of sour cream even before I put away my groceries and put it in the fridge to get it all settled in.

Believe me when I tell you that when I started dipping plain Lays potato chips into it, I had to make myself put the carton back in the fridge.  Yep, it was that good.  It's a bit hot, but it's oh so good. 


Frank's RedHot Ranch Dip mix most definitely gets two thumbs up from TWIT.  I would give it three thumbs up if I had an extra thumb. 

No comments: