Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Covid19 Update 6-3-20

I knew it would happen - tomorrow, I start back working in the office full-time again.  It was great to be able to work from home while it lasted, and I am so thankful to my company for letting me have that opportunity.  

We had a good last-day-working-from-home day today.  We had a great late lunch/early supper from Panera, and the best part of the day was a surprise visit by one of our dear friends from church.  She drove all the way out here to The Compound to give us a jar of strawberry jam she made over the weekend, plus she gave us a quart of strawberries from their garden.  Luckily we had a dozen eggs boxed up and were more than happy to give them to her.  But the best part of her visit was the visit.  She had on her mask, so the Old Man and I did the same, and we sat outside and visited for almost an hour.  I can't tell you how great it was to see someone and talk to them; not that I don't like talking to the Old Man, but after two months of this mess, you know what I mean.  

No comments: