Saturday, September 1, 2018

Something You Don't See Every Day

Yesterday afternoon, I saw something that I do not see every day; in fact, I think this will go down in my record book as something that I will probably never see again.  But I digress.  Yesterday, I saw without a doubt the most handsome, gorgeous, beautiful man that I have ever seen in my 55 and a half years.  

The 'Rents and I took a mini road trip over to beautiful Starlight, IN to Huber's Farm and Winery.  We were walking from the market to the car to put away our fresh fruits and veggies and there I saw him.  He was a landscaper, and had just pulled up in his truck hauling his lawn equipment on a trailer.  He got out of the truck and walked over to the Starlight cafĂ© and I just stood there motionless as I looked at him.  His clothes were covered in grass clippings, and his hair was what you'd expect from a man who had just mowed grass, but his face was just the most handsome face I've ever seen.  His features were perfect.  All I could think was that God spent a little bit more time when He created this man.  

Luckily I got to watch him for a few minutes while he ate his hamburger.  He even chewed and ate perfectly.

I didn't see a wedding band, so I don't know if there is one lucky woman out there that calls him her husband or not.   But I consider myself lucky to have seen such a man. 

No comments: