Sunday, April 23, 2006

Link Of The Week

We've all been suckered into fads over the years.  Whether we like to admit it, I'm pretty sure we all have.  Us ladies, and maybe a few of you men, fell victim to the mood rings of the early 70's.  I still have mine, too.  But then again, I never throw anything away that I think might be worth something later.  For a trip back memory lane to see some of the great fads from back in the day, just visit the Bad Fads Museum, at http://www.badfads.com

I was disappointed that I didn't find parachute pants on there, even though I never had any, but they might be too painful for people to actually write about in public.  I did, however, find the mother of all fads, the pet rock.  I'm proud to say that was one fad that I never got cought up in.  I did, however have a Cabbage Patch baby and a Rubiks Cube. 

No comments: